CoolDr's Trad. Anim. 2 CoolDr's Trad. Anim. 2

Fluffo Fluffo

Venonat

SS13_2 - Crystal Uses SS13_2 - Crystal Uses

umm

Lord Jordan of the 25th dimension, will the crystals make me live forever if I insert them into my anus? I will do anything to ascend to a plane of higher being where I can live without violence, hunger and minorities!

Picnic Picnic

Dang

How the fuck could you dump Donald?
You know what they say about ducks with big flippers...

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Captain falcon strikes Captain falcon strikes

Well

I didn't think it was funny, or original, but hear me out.
This is actually criticism.

The writing is.. well since the script is based around some meme-like joke from years past, I can't criticize the writing without some of my hatred for that kinda stuff showing up. So I'll move on to the animation.

The animation itself could use a lot of work. The lines are kinda choppy and should have more time and love put into them. Also when gradients are used for coloring or shading (if you know what shading is) it looks like it's from 2003. I'd recommend learning what shading is and staying away from gradients. Not cause I think it would look better but most actual animators do. (Okay I think it looks dumb)

Also for a movement, say for example when he punched the vase, it looks better when you redraw the image rather than slightly skewing it a little. It shows that you put alot of effort into it; And when you make little touches and pay attention to detail, people like that

Also, daily first doesn't give you god status, it just means enough kids who know nothing about animation thought that yours was funny. It never necessarily means you had the best animation by animators' standards. There is always room for criticism no matter how good you are, or in this case how good you think you are. (What I meant was, don't get a big head)

Mindchamber Robot Hentai2 Mindchamber Robot Hentai2

hey

I do that too!

Hulalaoo responds:

Good training

Caturday Caturday

Damn

Animation is very smooth.
Simple concept.
And the cat is not attacthed to a pop tart with a rainbow.
Best thing I've seen in the portal today..this week...in a while.

Epic Nyan Vader Epic Nyan Vader

Okay

I know this "joke" or meme or whaterver the shit is popular.
but fuck make some original. Make something actually funny and that you put effort into.
I can't even call it an animation really. Memes are basically like cop-outs that you can use in place of something actually funny. I hate that. But I don't hate you. Ok maybe a lil.

CT Scrapped test CT Scrapped test

Well

I can tell that there was alot of effort into it, so I can go into this review with an open mind.

Now, the concept of the rebellious character is kind of of funny sometimes, but it seems to be used alot by people today who think they are the most badass, edgiest fucker alive. (Or at least makes they're character think so) The problem I see with this archtype is that it makes them invulnerable to anything, like a demi god. This makes them act like arrogant, very hateable little fags and invokes the reaction of "Wow I wanna punch that twat."..in me at least. When nothing really bad can happen to them...it's boring, because you know exactly what's gonna happen and how it's gonna play out.

The animation in some parts look slightly rushed, yet in other you showed like you really knew what you were doing. That showed potential. I can't say I'm a fan of the color pallet you used, but I get that this is kinda your first so look at other pics and study what colors they use. You know, something more bright and vibrant that won't make my retinas regurgitate. Also please practice shading..alot. I saw that you tended to overshade alot, and you had alot of unnecessary wrinkles and folds, and shaded the outside hair which I didn't get, lol. Wasn't a fan of the linework either but again you can work on that.

The main bitche's mic was decent, and her voice acting wasn't bad at all actually, but she really could enunciate a bit more for some words sounded clustered. The store clerk was perfect. The bald thug made me wanna shit my pants trying to know what the fuck he was saying. I am glad that fucker is dead.

Honestly this can go two roads right now, decent or terrigay. I can't say much about the plost as one wasn't established yet. I'm guessing it might be a one conflict-per-episode type deal, which is good depending on what you wanna do with these characters. I would say to work on making the character more of a sadist and less of a bitch, if that makes sense. I would recommend adding someone to mirror her personality like a cheerier, bright character. You know, to make her more bearable. Seriously, this right now looks like the DVD would be sold at Hot Topic or something.

But 4 real, I ain't hatin on a nigguh.

Jawnie responds:

It's actually something a bit different to the moody/edgy teenager archetype, though it wasn't portrayed very well in this (one of the main reasons I considered scrapping it). It will, however, be better portrayed properly when the series starts for real. And I'm well aware of the danger of characters becoming invulnerable and boring, this certainly will not turn out to be the case.

Colour palet was limited and linework was shoddy because it was rushed and not much thought or time was put into it. Overshading was intentional, it's not meant to be realistic. It just looked rather bland otherwise. I just thought it looked 'cool' or whatever... eh.

But thanks for the feedback. The stricter critics are always the more useful and insightful.

Giant Fish Stain 1 Giant Fish Stain 1